Asus has announced the Fonepad 7 FE171CG, which is a recharged variant of the last year’s Fonepad 7 at the CES 2015. The device accompanies a 7 inch 1024 x 600 pixels display and is controlled by a 1.2 GHz dual core Intel Atom Z2520 processor matched with PowerVR SGX544 GPU, which is same built with the Asus Fonepad 7 FE170CG that was dispatched in India a year ago.
On the other hand, the Fonepad 7 FE171CG is somewhat not quite the same as its ancestor as it is powered by Android 4.4 Kitkat, brandishes a 8-megapixel/5-megapixel primary back camera, 1GB/2GB RAM relying upon the nation it is promoted in.
The Fonepad 7 FE171CG is only 7.9mm thick and has an upgraded design configuration, when compared about to its ancestor that was 10.7 mm thick. The internal storage capacity is 8GB or 16GB SKUs (Stock Keeping Units), again relying upon the market area. It accompanies 3G capability, dual SIM support and voice calling.
Asus Fonepad 7 FE171CG specifications:
- Display: 7-inch (1024 x 600 pixels) IPS display with Anti-Fingerprint Coating, 178-degree wide viewing angle
- Memory: 1GB / 2GB RAM, 8GB / 16GB internal memory, expandable memory via microSD
- Chipset: 1.2 GHz dual-core Intel Atom Z2520 processor with PowerVR SGX544 GPU
- Connectivity: 3G HSPA+ (with voice calling), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS
- SIM: Dual SIM with dual standby
- OS: Android 4.4 (KitKat) with ZenUI skin on top
- Camera: 8MP / 5MP rear camera and 2MP front-facing camera
- Thickness: 7.9mm
- Weights: 280 grams
- Battery: 3950mAh battery
The Asus Fonepad 7 FE171CG will be accessible in Black, White, Gold and Red colors. Asus will likewise be offering MagSmart Cover for the tablet independently. There is no expression on the cost of the device yet. Stay tuned with us!