Asus additionally released the Zenfone Zoom, a smartphone which is highly planned to tackle Samsung’s Galaxy Zoom series of smartphones. It is said to be the world’s “most slender smartphone with a 3X optical zoom camera,” and it will be available to sales in Q2 this year, evaluated at $399 (Rs 25,290 roughly).
Asus had recently released a feature teaser video that focuses on the “optical zoom” feature of this smartphone. From the beginning, the once again of the Zenfone Zoom be similar to the Lumia 1020. It brags a 13-megapixel primary camera with 3x optical zoom, laser auto focus and optical image stabilization. The 10-component lens design additionally makes up 12X digital zoom. On the front, there is a 5-megapixel fixed focus camera for selfie fans.
The back camera is fit for shooting macro photographs at focal distance of 5cm from the subject, and there is additionally a Low-Light Mode, which the company states is sufficient for clicking up to 400 percent brighter photographs obliviously in dark. There is additionally a manual mode for those needing more control over the camera’s settings.
With respect to other part of the specifications, the Zenfone Zoom parades a 5.5-inch full HD 1920×1080 pixels resolution IPS display and runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop with company’s own Zen UI skin on the top. Shockingly, the company has kept whatever is left of the specifications under the wraps until further notice.
As said over, the Zenfone Zoom will ship for sales in the second quarter of this current year, valued at $399.
Asus Zenfone Zoom specifications
- Display/screen: 5.5-inch IPS LCD display, 1920 x 1080 pixels, 72 percent screen-to-body ratio and Gorilla Glass 3 with Oleophobic coating
- Operating System: Android 5.0 Lollipop with new Zen UI
- Chipset: Intel Atom Z3580 SoC, 64-bit 2.3GHz quad-core processor, PowerVR G6430 GPU and 2GB/4GB of RAM
- Storage: 16GB internal storage and a microSD card slot
- Back camera: 13-megapixel PixelMaster primary camera, laser autofocus, 10-element lens, 3x optical zoom, dual-tone dual-LED flash and 1080p video recording
- Front camera: 5-megapixel secondary camera and 1080p video recording
- Connectivity: 4G LTE Cat. 4, Wi-Fi ac/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth v4.0, GLONASS A-GPS, microUSB v2.0 port and 3.5mm headphone jack
- Battery: 3,000 mAh battery with fast charging