Dropbox has made working together on shared files simpler to the enhanced feature comments. While Dropbox for Business early get to clients have possessed the capacity to comment on files from late March, the company has now made this feature accessible to all users. Comments are accessible for any document put away in Dropbox. You can get others to comment with Twitter-like “@” notice. You can likewise get notifications for new comments and even you can also turn off comments option on a specific document if essential.
- Carry anybody into the discussion with notice. When you write @, trailed by somebody’s name or email address, they’ll get an email warning — regardless of the fact that they don’t utilize Dropbox — with a connection to go right to the document. It’s an one-stage procedure to both offer a record and assemble include about it.
- In a split second stay exceptional (on the off chance that you pick). At the point when anybody remarks on a record you’ve imparted, you’ll get an email warning. Then again on the off chance that you needn’t bother with play-by-play reports on a certain document, simply click ‘Unsubscribe from warnings.’
- Deal with the discussion. Everybody with access to an imparted connection can make remarks. Anyway, imagine a scenario where you don’t need others to have the capacity to say something. In the event that its a record you imparted, simply snap ‘Kill remarks’ in the Options menu.
- Roll out improvements on the spot with Microsoft Office records. In the event that the remarks are on a Microsoft Office document and you’re the proprietor, you don’t even need to leave the program to roll out the improvements. Simply tap the “Open” catch to alter the document in Office Online or in the desktop application; in any case, your progressions will be spared back to Dropbox.
- Bring anyone into the conversation with mentions. When you type @, followed by someone’s name or email address, they’ll get an email notification — even if they don’t use Dropbox — with a link to go right to the file. It’s a one-step process to both share a file and gather input about it.
- Instantly stay up to date (if you choose). When anyone comments on a file you’ve shared, you’ll receive an email notification. Or if you don’t need play-by-play updates on a certain file, just click ‘Unsubscribe from notifications.’
- Manage the conversation. Everyone with access to a shared link can make comments. But what if you don’t want others to be able to weigh in? If it’s a file you shared, just click ‘Turn off comments’ in the Options menu.
- Make changes on the spot with Microsoft Office files. If the comments are on a Microsoft Office file and you’re the owner, you don’t even need to leave the browser to make the changes. Just click the ‘Open’ button to edit the file in Office Online or in the desktop app; either way, your changes will be saved back to Dropbox.
To utilize comments feature just open a document on your Dropbox account. You’ll discover comments on the right-hand side of any file. You should do nothing more than begin writing.