HTC is now seeing the competitive feeling from Chinese OEMs in the affordable smartphone section and in place rival them, it has recently released another new smartphone the HTC Desire 526G+ in India at a beginning cost of Rs. 10,400. The important points in the handset specifications is its octa-core processor and a low price sticker. The Desire 526G+ is the most recent part of the Desire line up and accompanies a 4.7 inch qHD screen, an octa-core processor, 1GB RAM, Android 4.4 Kitkat with HTC Sense UI, Dual SIM card support and a 2,000 mAh battery.
The 8GB version has been evaluated at Rs. 10,400 and the 16GB version has been valued at Rs 11,400. The 8GB version will be accessible only on Snapdeal and the 16GB version will be accessible from retail stores too. It is furnished with a 8 megapixel back camera and a 2 megapixel front secondary camera. The insights about the SoC haven’t been released, yet we are speculating that it is a MediaTek processor, as in view of the inclusion of the letter “G” in the model number.
HTC Desire 526G+ Specifications
- Display: 4.7-inch display with a qHD (960 x 540 pixels) resolution, 234 pixels per inch
- Processor: 1.7GHz octa-core processor (SoC unspecified),
- RAM: 1GB
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat with Sense UI skin on top
- Storage: 8GB/16GB of internal storage supports microSD card upto 32GB
- Camera: 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and 1080p video recording, 2-megapixel front camera
- Connectivity: 3G, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, GPS with A-GPS, microUSB and Dual SIM connectivity
- Battery: 2,000 mAh
- Color: Glacier Blue and Lacquer Black colour options
- Price: Rs 10,400/11,400
The smartphone has been designed based on the budget purchasers who are searching for a premium brand and would prefer a good hardware either. It might be out of the competative device for the YU Yureka or Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G regarding performance, however in no way, it is a bad handset.