HTC additionally released the HTC Desire 320, HTC has taken the CES 2015 as a chance to release new variety of mid-range Android smartphone, the HTC Desire 826. The device gets one step above the HTC Desire 820 when compared the specs, which was released around four months back and has very nearly comparative specifications. It accompanies the same 64-bit Snapdragon 615 processor as the Desire 820 however gets a 4MP UltraPixel front selfie camera rather than a consistent one for better low-light imaging.
The screen resolution has likewise been knocked from 1280 x 720 pixels of the Desire 820 to 1920 x 1080 pixels in the Desire 826. The smartphone is powered by the Android 5.0 Lollipop with Sense UI skin on top of it.
HTC Desire 826 specifications
- Display: 5.5-inch IPS LCD display, 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution, 401 ppi
- OS: Android 5.0 Lollipop with HTC Sense UI
- Chipset: 64-bit Snapdragon 615 chipset, 1.7GHz octa-core Cortex A53 CPU, Adreno 405 GPU and 2GB RAM
- Storage: 16GB of internal storage and a microSD card slot supports up to 128GB)
- Back camera: 13-megapixel primary rear-facing camera, BSI sensor, f/2.2 aperture, autofocus, LED flash and 1080p video recording
- Front camera: 4MP UltraPixel front-facing camera, 1/3-inch sensor and 1080p video recording
- Connectivity: Optional Dual-SIM, 4G LTE Cat.4, 3G HSPA+, Bluetooth v4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n and A-GPS, MicroUSB v2.0 port and 3.5mm headphone jack
- Battery: 2,600 mAh battery
It accompanies HTC BoomSound with Dolby Audio for an better sound related experience and HTC Eye Experience software which permits you to take better pictures and selfies utilizing the cameras. The Desire 820 is about to price Rs 22,000 nowadays in India, so we can anticipate that the Desire 826 will cost about Rs 25,000 when it gets released in the nation.