HTC has silently launched the Desire 626 smartphone in Taiwan and it is currently listed on the HTC’s official site. The images of the smartphone was prior leaked and it as of now got TENAA certification.
The handset comes with a 5-inch HD IPS screen and is controlled by a 1.2GHz quad core 64-bit Snapdragon 410 processor paired with 1GB of RAM and is powered by the Android 4.4 KitKat with HTC Sense 6 UI custom skin on top. It is further built with 16GB of internal storage, which can be further extended up to 128GB through microSD card.
As the photography is concerned the Desire 626 wears a 13-megapixel back camera with LED flash light, BSI sensor, 1080p video recording alongside a 5-megapixel front selfie snapper. It additionally emphasizes dual front confronting speakers, however does not have BoomSound feature. It comes in single nano SIM variant But, HTC is anticipated to report a dual SIM variant of the smartphone soon.
The smartphone is accessible in Elegant White and Blue Bay colors, at a cost of NT$ 5,990 (US$ 190/ Rs. 11,800 approx). It is anticipated to start its sales in Taiwan in this month. The company will likewise independently offer Dot View case and hand-color back spread cover by the prestigious designers wawa Liu Ruiqi. HTC has given no indication about the phone’s worldwide take off yet.
HTC Desire 626 specifications
- Display: 5-inch HD IPS display, 1280 x 720 pixels resolution
- Processor: 1.2GHz quad-core 64 bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 SoC
- GPU: Adreno 306
- RAM: 1GB
- Storage: 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB
- OS: Android 4.4 with HTC Sense 6 UI skin on top
- Back camera: 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, BSI sensor, 1080p video recording
- Front camera: 5MP front-facing camera
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX, GPS / GLONASS, NFC
- Battery: 2,000 mAh
- Color: Elegant White and Blue Bay colors
- Dimensions: Measures 146.9 x 70.9 x 8.19mm
- Weight: 140 grams