iBall Andi 4.5m Enigma has been formally launched with a price sticker of Rs 8,499. It is built with a 4.5-inch IPS LCD display with qHD resolution, 1.3GHz quad-core processor, 1GB of RAM and 8GB of onboard storage. This dual SIM smartphone comes preloaded with Android 4.4 Kitkat operating system and has a 1500 mAh battery. iBall is promoting this device by gloating its 8MP front secondary camera with 88 degree wide-angel view.
iBall Andi 4.5m Specifications
- 4.5-inch IPS LCD display, 960 x 540 resolution, 245 ppi, capacitive multitouch
- Android 4.4 KitKat operating system
- 1.3GHz quad-core processor, 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage (expandable with microSD card slot up to 32GB)
- 13MP BSI primary camera with autofocus and LED Flash
- 8MP front-facing secondary camera with fixed-focus 88 degree wide angle lens
- Dual SIM, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, FM Radio, microUSB v2.0 port, USB OTG and 3.5mm headphone jack
- 1500 mAh battery, 8.77mm thin, 135 grams
However from its 13MP primary back camera and a 8MP secondary front camera, there is nothing extraordinary about this device. Its competitors are outfitted with HD display and better batteries.