Lava has released a new Android smartphone in its Iris series with entry level specification. The Lava Iris 444 highlights a 4-inch LCD display with 800 × 480 pixels resolution powered by a 1GHz single-core processor, which is matched with 256MB RAM, 512MB internal storage and bundles a 1,400 mAh battery. the smart phone runes on Android 4.4 KitKat. This dual SIM smartphone accompanies a 2-megapixel primary camera and a VGA front camera.
Lava Iris 444 Specifications
- Display: 4-inch LCD display with WVGA 800 × 480 pixels resolution
- Processor: 1GHz Cortex A7 processor
- RAM: 256 MB
- Storage: 512MB internal storage, microSD card support up to 32GB
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Camera: 2MP back camera, LED flash and VGA front camera
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM, 2G/EDGE, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth, FM Radio, Micro-USB v2.0 port and 3.5mm headphone jack
- Battery: 1,400 mAh
- Dimension: 63.2 x 123 x 11 mm
- Weight: 116g
The Lava Iris 444 at present available in Flipkart and may soon reach other online and physical retail stores.