The low cost entry segment smartphone fragment in the nation is the most sold out one as it gets greater part of the volumes for OEMs. There are still an extensive variety of people in the nation who are as yet moving on from feature phones to smartphones. Lava has recently launched it most affordable smartphone the Iris X1 Atom in the nation to indulge the first time smartphone purchasers with a price sticker of Rs. 4,444.
The smartphone accompanies a 4-inch IPS LCD display alongside a premium design enhanced of the Iris series on a affordable range of devices. It is controlled by a 1.2GHz quad-core processor, 512MB of RAM, and 4GB of internal storage capacity.
There’s a 5-megapixel back camera with a LED flash light and a PureCel sensor at the back. It is a dual SIM smartphone, similar to many of the affordable smartphones and is powered by the Android 4.4 KitKat. Then again, the company has declared that the device will be receiving Android 5.0 Lollipop later on.
Lava Iris X1 Atom Specifications
- Display: 4-inch IPS LCD display, 800 x 480 pixels resolution, 233 ppi
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat upgradable to Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Processor: 1.2 GHz quad-core processor
- RAM: 512MB
- Storage: 4GB of internal memory, microSD support up to 32GB
- Camera: 5-megapixel rear-facing camera, autofocus, LED flash, and a VGA front camera
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS, Micro-USB port and 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Battery: 1,750 mAh
- Colours: Silver, Black Silver and Black Gold
- Price: Rs 4,444
The Lava Iris X1 Atom will be available in retail stores across the nation through retail stores as well as on online stores.