The Lenovo Vibe X2, which was announced a year ago, accumulated a ton of consideration internationally because of its remarkable body design. The device was released a few months prior in India for Rs 19,999 and it got a decent pretty reaction in Indian smartphone market. At the CES 2015, Lenovo has advertised its successor Vibe X2 Pro.
The Vibe X2 Pro has got better updates in examination to its predecessor, it is controlled by 1.5GHz Snapdragon 615 octa-core processor and a 13-megapixel front and back camera with inbuilt beautification enhancements and gesture controls. The screen size is 5.3-inch with 1920×1080 resoution FHD screen. The phone has 2GB of RAM and backings 4G LTE network capability. It runs Android 4.4 Kitkat with Lenovo’s in-house VIBE UI 2.0 skin on top.
The Vibe X2 Pro is situated to draw in the selfie loving fans as it accompanies VIBE Xtension Selfie Flash, which comprises of eight diffused LEDs and plugged into the 3.5 mm jack of the device. The expansion is fit for taking 100 shots and is packed by a rechargeable battery unit.
The phone will be accessible from the earliest starting point of April 2015 yet despite the fact that there is still no statement on pricing yet however we trust that it may be evaluated around Rs 20,000-22,000.
Lenovo Vibe X2 Pro Specifications:
- Display: 5.3-inch IPS display, 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat with VIBE UI 2.0
- Processor: 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 1.5GHz octa-core processor
- Memory: 2GB RAM and 32GB internal storage no microSD slot
- Camera: 13-megapixel rear camera and 13-megapixel front camera
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Battery: 2410mAh battery
- Color: Electric Blue, Champagne Gold and Rock Pink color option