Lenovo last week announced a low cost budget tablet Tab 2 A7-10 at the CES 2015 and now it has released the tablet in India. The Tab 2 A7-10 has been dispatched at a cost of Rs 4,999 and is intended to provide support for the low budget tablet purchasers in the sub-Rs 5,000 section. It is hard to pin down a tablet from a popular manufacturer in the sub Rs. 5,000 fragment, Lenovo appears to have dispatched it with a specific end goal to stay in front of the opposition in this section.
The tablet accompanies a 7-inch display with a resolution of 1024 x 600 pixels. It is controlled by a 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek SoC matched with 1GB of RAM. It has 8GB of internal storage, which is further stretchable up to 32GB by means of microSD card. The tablet likewise emphasizes Dolby Audio with a front speaker.
The Tab 2 A7-10 is powered by the Android 4.4 Kitkat however Lenovo has guaranteed a update such over to the Android 5.0 Lollipop soon, however they have not proclaimed a set timetable for it. The tablet will be only accessible through the online retailer website Snapdeal.
Lenovo Tab 2 A7-10 specifications:
- Display: 7-inch IPS display with a resolution of 1024 x 600 pixels
- Processor: 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT8382M
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat but will be upgraded to Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Ram: 1GB
- Storage: 8GB of internal storage, microSD support up to 32GB
- Camera: VGA front camera and no primary camera
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
- Battery: 3450 mAh
- Price: Rs 4,999
The Lenovo Tab 2 A7-10 is a to a great degree low cost tablet yet it doesn’t contain anything notable, however then what can one expect under such shabby price sticker.