IFA saw numerous releases not long ago, however just a couple of devices had the capacity keep up the buzz. Furthermore the Lenovo Vibe X2 is without a doubt holding solid on that ground. The device is listed high end specifications and a snappy design. Lenovo asserts that Vibe X2 is the first ever ‘layered smartphone’, however no audits have confirmed the case yet we do concede that the smartphone bears very striking aesthetic design and specification.
Lenovo Vibe X2 Specifications
- 5-inch IPS LCD display, 1920 x 1080 pixels, 441 ppi
- Android 4.4 KitKat
- Octa-core 2GHz MediaTek MT6595m True8Core processor, PowerVR G6200 GPU, 2GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage, no microSD card slot
- 13MP primary rear camera, 1080p video recording, 5MP secondary front-facing camera
- Dual-SIM, dual-band Wi-Fi ac/b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0 and microUSB v2.0 port
- Accelerometer, proximity, ambient light sensor, GPS and compass
- 2300mAh non-removable battery
- 7.3mm thick
The Vibe X2 is situated to advance those users who incline toward their phones to be high on style and in addition specifications. Lenovo has not yet uncovered the accessibility of Vibe X2 in India. Anyhow, the phone has been listed on the official site, which is an acceptable clue that it is prepared to enter the Indian showcase soon.