At the release function in China, Meizu MX4 Pro, a progressed version of the Meizu MX4, has been reported formally. It’s a top of the line Android based smartphone emphasizing a 5.5-inch 2560 x 1536 LCD display, Exynos Octa 5430 processor, and a 20.7-megapixel camera. The device emphasizes an fingerprint scanner under the physical home button on the front and it has a condensed body, on account of its has extremely slender bezels, 2.8mm wide to be precise.
Meizu MX4 Pro Specifications
- Display: 5.5-inch NEGA Negative LCD display (JDI), 2560 x 1536 pixels, 546 ppi, and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Operating system: Flyme OS v4.0 based on Android 4.4 KitKat
- Chipset: 2.0GHz octa-core Exynos Octa 5430 SoC (quad-core Cortex A15 + quad-core Cortex A7), Mali-T628MP6 GPU (600MHz), and 3GB RAM
- Memory: 16GB/32GB/64GB storage variants with no memory card slot
- Back camera: 20.7MP primary camera (Sony Exmor RS IMX220 sensor), 5-element autofocus lens, F/2.2 aperture, LED flash, and 4K video recording
- Front camera: 5MP secondary camera (OmniVision OV5693 sensor), 4-element 84° wide-angle lens, F/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording
- Connectivity: 4G LTE (TD-LTE & FDD-LTE), dual-band Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi Hotspot, DLNA, Bluetooth v4.0 LE, GPS, microUSB v2.0 port, and 3.5mm headphone jack
- Sensors: Ambient-light sensor, Hall-Effect sensor, gyro sensor, proximity sensor, touch sensitive, and digital compass
- Battery: 3,350 mAh battery,
- Dimension: 150.1 x 77 x 9 mm, 158 grams
The device is powered by Flyme OS v4.0, it is a Android 4.4 Kitkat based operating system. It emphasizes 3GB of RAM and arrives in 3 different storage variants 16GB, 32GB and 64GB. Much the same as the MX4, the MX4 Pro is outfitted with a 20.7-megapixel Sony IMX220 camera sensor, which is additionally utilized as a part of Sony’s top of the line smartphones, for example, the Xperia Z2 and Xperia Z3. It can able to record 4k videos, while the front-confronting 5-megapixel wide-angled lens cam can record 1080p videos.
As per the connectivity features built with emphasizes 4G LTE over TD-LTE and FDD-LTE, separated from dual band gigabit Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.0, and a microUSB v2.0 port. Apart from a bundle of sensors, Meizu has additionally been effective in pressing a substantial 3,350 mAh battery inside its 9mm slender case. The device will be accessible for buy in China beginning December for around Rs. 25,350 (CNY 2,499), however international pricing is until now to be nitty gritty by the company.