Micromax has uncovered the successor to its Canvas Nitro A310 smartphone in India. The Canvas Nitro A311 smartphone is now listed on Micromax’s official website without cost and the accessibility points of interest. The Canvas A311 is really a relative of the Canvas A310 smartphone, as the specifications of both the devices are sort of identical and similar apart from the internal storage capacity of 16GB on the Nitro A311 contrasted with 8GB on the Nitro A310.
The dual SIM Canvas Nitro A311 is powered by Android 4.4 Kitkat out of the container and accompanies a HD IPS screen with oleophobic screen protection covering and faux leather back cover. It is controlled by a 1.7GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6592 processor matched with 2GB of RAM and ARM Mali 450 GPU. It has 16GB of onboard installed storage further expandable up to 32GB through microSD. The Canvas A311 has connectivity options of 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, microUSB and GPS/ AGPS. It is upheld by a 2500mAh battery and will be accessible in blue and white colour shades.
Micromax Canvas Nitro A311 specifications:
- Display: 5-inch IPS display 1280 x 720 pixels resolution with anti-fingerprint oleophobic protection coating
- Processor: 1.7 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6592 processor, 700MHz Mali 450 GPU
- Memory: 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage expandable up to 32GB using microSD
- Primary camera: 13MP autofocus rear camera with LED Flash and Sony IMX135 CMOS sensor
- Secondary camera: 5MP front camera with OmniVision OV5648 sensor and 22m wide-angle lens
- Connectivity: 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Operating system: Android 4.4 KitKat
- SIM factor: dual SIM
- Battery: 2500mAh battery
The Micromax Canvas Nitro A311 will be accessible for buy soon and we anticipate that it will be affordable smartphone by pricing.
Stay tuned with us for more updates.