Microsoft recently released a teaser to unveil a new 4G LTE capable Lumia smartphone tomorrow. The device under spotlight is a Nokia brand named smartphone and translating the tweet, we anticipate that the device it will be none other than the Lumia 735 that was announced in September at the IFA in Berlin.
The Nokia Lumia 735 is to looks identical to the Nokia Lumia 730, which was released in India on October 2014. Despite the fact that the Lumia 735 comes with little difference in connectivity options for example, single-SIM and 4G LTE rather than the Lumia 730 that supports Dual SIM network with 3G internet speed of 21.1 Mbps. The tweet below published by the Lumia account states many clues, for example, the Nokia brand, the wide selfie cam and that it fits in with the Lumia series. The Lumia 730 was embraced on the premise of its ‘wide-selfie’ characteristic, consequently, hiding point in the teaser is towards the release of its 4G partner Lumia 735 in India.
The Lumia 730 was released at a cost of Rs 15,299 and we expect somewhat higher price sticker for the Lumia 735. A month ago, Microsoft had released its online store in India on the online retailer website Amazon and the device is expected to available only on the Amazon India.
Nokia Lumia 735 specifications:
- Display: 4.7-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) ClearBlack OLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Processor: 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor
- RAM: 1GB
- Storage: 8GB internal memory, microSD supports up to 128GB, 15GB free OneDrive storage
- OS: Windows Phone 8.1 OS with Lumia Denim update
- Back camera: 6.7MP AutoFocus camera LED flash, 1080p video recording
- Front camera: 5MP front-facing camera, 24mm focal length, 720p video recording
- Connectivity: Single SIM, 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, NFC
- Battery: 2220 mAh battery