Motorola revealed the Moto E (second. Gen) a week ago, which has two options to choose LTE and 3G model. Starting now, its blurred whether the LTE model will be released in India or at that matter the cost of the smartphone. Anyhow, the Moto E (second. Gen) 3G variant will be launched for sale in India soon by online retailer Flipkart at Rs. 6,999.
Moto E 2nd generation LTE 4G model in US is accessible at simply $150 whereas the 3G variant costs $119.99. In case Motorola releases the 3G model of Moto E in India with the above said price tag, Motorola is planning to launch the device with the same cost as of its predecessor. Recently the company has sliced the cost of Moto E first Gen and the current price tag is Rs 5,999.
Motorola Moto E (second Gen 2015) Specifications
- Display: 4.5-inch IPS LCD display, qHD 540×960 (245 ppi), Corning Gorilla Glass 3, Anti-smudge coating and Water Resistant Coating
- OS: Android 5.0 Lollipop
- 4G LTE model: Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor, 1.2 GHz quad-core CPU, Adreno 306 GPU
- 3G model: Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor, 1.2 GHz quad-core CPU, Adreno 302 GPU
- Memory: 1GB RAM, 8GB ROM, microSD card slot
- Back camera: 5 MP primary camera, autofocus, f/ 2.2 aperture, Auto HDR, Panorama, 720p video recording, and slow-motion videos
- Front camera: VGA front-facing camera
- Connectivity: Micro-SIM, Wi-Fi b/g/n Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS, AGPS, GLONASS, microUSB, and 3.5mm headset jack
- Sensors: Accelerometer (x2), ambient-light sensor, proximity sensor, and Sensor Hub
- Battery: 2390 mAh
- Colours: Black and White, removable Motorola Band cover (Golden Yellow, Turquoise, Blue, Raspberry, Purple, Red), Motorola Grip Shells (Golden Yellow, Charcoal, Turquoise, Blue, Raspberry)
- Dimension: 129.9 x 66.8 x 12.3 mm
- Weight: 145 grams