Motorola has released a 4G LTE model of its Moto E (2nd Gen) entry level smartphone in India, which will be only accessible through Flipkart. The device is estimated at Rs 7,999 and Motorola is taking pre-order via Flipkart from today.
The Moto E LTE 4G model uses a different processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 when contrasted with its 3G only variant, anyhow all other continue as same. As all other specifications of the smartphone kept same as the 3G model. It emphasizes a 4.5-inch qHD IPS LCD display, Snapdragon 410 processor, 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage, microSD card support up to 32GB, 5-megapixel primary back camera, VGA front facing camera, Dual SIM support and packs a 2,390 mAh battery. It accompanies latest stable Android 5.0 Lollipop out of the box.
Motorola Moto E 4G Specifications
- Display: 4.5-inchIPS LCD display, 960 x 540 pixels and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- OS: Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Processor: 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 410 processor
- GPU: Adreno 306
- RAM: 1GB
- Storage: 8GB of internal storage, microSD support up to 32GB
- Camera: 5-megapixel rear-facing camera, VGA front-facing camera
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM, 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS with A-GPS, Micro-USB port and 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Battery: 2,390 mAh
- Colors: Black and White
The smartphone is anticipated to begin delivering between April 23rd and April 27th so Motorola may have a official launch event of the Moto E 4G LTE next week or so. It accompanies a couple of fascinating offers for those pre-order it.
Motorola Moto E 4G Pre-Order Offers on Flipkart
- 70% OFF on 8GB Transcend Class 4
- 100% Cashback for 200 Customers
- 6 Months of Unlimited Music Downloads on Saavn Pro