ZTE has at last launched its sub-brand, Nubia in the nation and according to the past reports, has taken the spreads off the Nubia Z9 Mini in the nation. The smartphone has been valued at Rs 16,999 and will be made accessible only through Amazon.in. The Nubia brand will be going up against its Chinese competitors which constitutes any semblance of Lenovo, Xiaomi and Meizu.
The Z9 Mini is presented with a 5-inch full HD display. Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 deals with the handling needs while 2GB of RAM deals with the multi-tasking needs. Android 5.0.2 based Nubia UI 2.8 is the thing that it boots and bring LTE network capability with it. The smartphone accompanies a premium form quality and is depending on the same to keep itself somewhat over the other Chinese OEMs.
Nubia Z9 Mini specifications
- Display: 5-inch IPS display, 1920 x 1080 pixels, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- OS: Android 5.0 Lollipop based Nubia 2.8 UI
- RAM: 2GB
- Processor: 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 SoC, 1.5GHz quad-core CPU and 1.0GHz quad-core CPU, 550 MHz
- GPU: Adreno 405
- Storage: 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB with microSD card
- Thickness: 7.9mm
- Weight: 165g
- Primary camera: 16-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- Secondary camera: 8-megapixel front camera with a 80-degree wide viewing angle
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS with aGPS and dual SIM
- Battery: 3,000 mAh
It has begun its sales through Amazon.in only black colour variant at present. The Xiaomi Mi 4i will be its essential target which costs Rs 12,999.