Oppo has launched a stuffed good hardware in a new smartphone, named as Oppo Joy Plus. It is a successor to Oppo Joy, which was released a year ago in India. The smartphone is accessible in Blue and White colors, at a cost of Rs. 6,990. When compared with the hardware and pricing the smartphone comes in value for money range.
The Joy Plus highlights 4-inch WVGA IPS ultra-sensitive 800 x 480 pixels resolution display with glove mode. It is controlled by a 1.3GHz dual core processor matched with 1GB of RAM and is powered by the Android 4.4 KitKat with Oppo’s own custom ROM with UI Color OS 2.0 on top. The smartphone comes with a 3-megapixel back camera with LED flash ready and a VGA front cam. As far as connectivity is concerned it bolsters Dual SIM, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS. The device has 4GB of onboard storage capacity, which can be further extended up to 32GB through microSD card.
Commenting on the launch, Tom Lu, CEO, Oppo Mobile India said,”Our aim at Oppo India is to provide our customers with ground-breaking technology at affordable prices. The Smartphone market in India is constantly evolving and we intend to reach across sections through our budget Smartphone, Joy Plus. We are looking at aggressive market penetration this year and we are confident that Joy Plus, packed with latest features will provide our customers more personal and reliable mobile experience,” he said.
Oppo Joy Plus specifications
- Display: 4-inch WVGA IPS ultra-sensitive display, 800 ×480 pixels resolution, glove mode
- Processor: 1.3 GHz dual-core MediaTek MT6572 processor
- RAM: 1GB
- Storage: 4GB of internal storage, microSD support up to 32GB
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat with ColorOS 2.0 UI
- Camera: 3MP back camera, LED flash and aVGA front camera
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Dimension: 124×63 x 9.9mm
- Weight: 125g
- Battery: 1,700 mAh
- Price: Rs 6,990