It seem to be as the Samsung Galaxy Alpha, said to be the South Korean company’s response to the approaching Apple iPhone 6, will be accessible at stores sooner. A UK retailer unintentionally made the handset accessible for preorder. The preorder page disappeared soon, yet not before somebody could take a screenshot of it. What’s more now we have got the device’s specs and cost.
The Samsung Galaxy Alpha may have a metal outer ring edge. As indicated by the subtle elements from the page, the device will have a metallic configuration.
Samsung Galaxy Alpha expected specification:
- 4.7-inch Super AMOLED display (320ppi resolution)
- 12MP primary rear camera (with “super-fast autofocus”)
- 2MP secondary front camera
- Samsung’s octa-core Exynos 5433 processor
- 32GB internal memory (no details of microSD support)
- 2GB RAM
- Android 4.4.4 KitKat
- heart rate sensor
- fingerprint scanner
The device may have the price sticker of £549. The device is expected to be unveiled on 13th August.