Samsung Galaxy Note Edge, a version of the Galaxy Note 4 with a curved Edge screen has been officially released amid an occasion in Berlin, Germany. The Galaxy Note Edge accompanies a 5.6-inch Super AMOLED curved Edge screen with a resolution of QHD+ (2560 x 1440 + 160 pixels). The curved piece of the screen permits faster access to applications and functions like the camera furthermore indicates notifications regardless of what substance is, no doubt showed on the core screen.
The gadget additionally emphasizes a Snapdragon 805 processor, Adreno 420 GPU, 3GB of RAM and 32GB of onboard storage alongside a microSD card opening. The Galaxy Note Edge is furnished with a 16MP camera with autofocus, LED flash and OIS (optical image stabilization). There is a 3.7MP front-confronting camera with 2K video recording.
Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Specification
- Display : 5.6-inch curved Edge Super AMOLED display, QHD+ (2560 x 1440 + 160 pixels)
- Platform : Android 4.4.4 KitKat, TouchWiz UI, Edge Screen UI
- Chipset : 2.7GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 processor, Adreno 420 GPU, 3GB RAM
- Memory : 32GB of onboard storage, microSD card slot
- Camera : 16MP primary rear camera with smart OIS, autofocus, LED flash, 4K video recording, 3.7MP front camera, f/1.9 aperture
- Network : 4G LTE (nation-dependant), 3G (42Mbps HSDPA),
- Connectivity : dual-band Wi-Fi ac/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Miracast, DLNA, A-GPS with GLONASS, NFC, Bluetooth v 4.1 (BLE, ANT+), IR LED, USB v2.0 port with MHL 3.0
- Sensor : Signal, Accelerometer, Geo-attractive, Gyroscope, RGB, Proximity, Barometer, Hall Sensor, Finger Scanner, UV, Heart Rate Sensor
- Battery : 3,000 mAh with Fast Charging (Adaptive Fast Charging & Qc2.0), 151.3 x 82.4 x 8.3mm, 174g