Sony Mobiles is attempting to raise the stakes in the mid-range section and is releasing truly a good devices nowadays for the portion. It Sony recently released the Xperia C4 and has now announced the Xperia A4 which is intended to pander to the ones who are searching for a bundle of good specifications in a smaller budget.
It will be available on the higher end of the mid-range. It has been propelled for the NTT Docomo series yet there is very much a high possibility that this one will likely get re-named as Sony Xperia Z4 Compact in coming future. It sports a 4.6HD display and packs a good processor to give boost to the device, 2.5GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 chipset inside the frame.
The device comes with a 20.7-megapixel primary back camera with a aperture size of f/2.0 and BIONZ image processing engine. A 2.2-megapixel secondary front selfie camera for video calling. Lets see the specifications of the device:
Sony Xperia A4 specifications
- Display: 4.6-inch Triluminos display, 1,280 x 720 pixels resolution
- OS: Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor, 2.5 GHz quad-core CPU,
- GPU: Adreno 330
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 16GB internal storage, microSD support up to 128GB
- Camera: 20.7-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, 2.2-megapixel front camera
- Certification: IPX58 / IP6X certified for dust and water-proofing
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac , Bluetooth 4.0 with APT-X, GPS with GLONASS, MHL and NFC
- Battery: 2,600 mAh
It comes in grey, white, blue and pink color variants. The smartphone is available in the home market Japan at present yet will soon launch in other countries with presumably an different model name.