Sony has quite recently announced the Xperia C4, the successor to the selfie-driven Sony Xperia C3. This mid-range smartphone comes with a 5.5-inch full-HD display and a 5-megapixel front camera includes a 25mm wide-angle lens, which is the attractive feature bundled. The device also offers a 13-megapixel back camera, alongside autofocus, LED flash and 1080p video recording.
It is powered by the Android 5.0 Lollipop and highlights a 1.7GHz octa-core MediaTek processor, 2GB RAM and 16GB internal storage with a microSD card slot which permits users to grow the storage room. The dual SIM smartphone which is capable to receive 4G LTE signals and additionally 3G. The smart phone is also packed with connectivity options like Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.1, GPS, NFC and a microUSB port.
Sony Xperia C4 Specifications
- Display: 5.5-inch IPS LCD display, 1920 x 1080 pixels, Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2
- OS: Android 5.0 Lollipop with custom Sony UI on top
- Processor: MediaTek MT6752 SoC, 1.7 GHz octa-core Processor
- GPU: 700 MHz Mali-760MP2 GPU
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 16GB internal storage, microSD card slot supports up to 128GB
- Primary camera: 13-megapixel back camera with auto-focus, LED flash
- Secondary camera: 5-megapixel front camera, soft-LED flash and EXMOR R sensor
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM, 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, FM Radio with RDS, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.1, GPS with A-GPS, NFC, Micro-USB port and a 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Battery: 2,600 mAh
- Colours: black, white and mint
The Sony Xperia C4 will be coming in black, white and mint color options. The company not yet announced the pricing of the device, also announced the sales will be commencing from June 2015.