Vayoki Technologies, a Hong Kong based smartphone maker which intends to be a premium producer of smartphones has quite recently dispatched the Vayoki S52 smartphone which is the world’s slimmest metallic phone. It is only 5.9mm slender. It is fueled by an octa core processor from the steady of MediaTek that could be found in a wide cluster of devices. It has been propelled at a cost of Rs 28,000 in India ($440 approx). Give us a chance to investigate its details.
Vayoki S52 smartphone specifications
- 5 inch full HD IPS display with Ultra Sensitive touch support
- 1.7 GHz Octa Core Mediatek processor
- 2GB RAM
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- 32GB of internal storage with microSD expanded upto 64GB
- 13MP rear camera (Sony unit) with a LED flash, an 8MP front camera
- 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, A-GPS and dual SIM for connectivity
- 3,050 mAh battery
- Rs 28,000 ($440 approx)
The assemble nature of the smartphone is one of its strongest suites and Vayoki has as of now setup 500 service centers focuses in India too for an after deals help. It accompanies a flip cover and screen guard as well. In this exceptionally focused smartphone market, Vayoki will need to do a considerable measure more than simply concentrate on the manufacture nature of the device in the event that it anticipates making an imprint in the Indian smartphone enclosure.