Videocon has released another new smartphone in the entry level price segment run, the Infinitum Z50 Quad with a price sticker of Rs. 7,349. In view of Android 4.4 Kitkat, the Videocon Infinium Z50 Quad offers a 5-inch qHD LCD display, a quad-core processor and dual SIM card opening.
Videocon Infinium Z50 Quad Specifications
- Display: 5-inch IPS LCD display, 960 x 540 pixels, capacitive multitouch
- Operating system: Android 4.4.2 (KitKat)
- Chipset: 1.3GHz quad-core processor and 1GB of RAM
- Storage: 8GB internal memory with microSD card slot (supports up to 32GB memory cards)
- Camera: 5MP primary camera, autofocus, LED flash, and HD video recording, 2MP secondary camera
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM (dual standby), 3G + 2G, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0 LE, A-GPS and microUSB v2.0 port
- Multimedia: FM Radio with recording facility and 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Battery: 1,900 mAh battery
- Dimension: 145.4 x 72.4 x 8.2 mm
- Colours: Black & White
- SAR Value: 0.6220 W/Kg
- Price: Rs. 7,349
The emerging smartphone users in India are increasingly becoming style and design conscious and along with hot features, they always look for a device that is stylish and comes equipped with stunning looks. With the Infinium Z50 Quad, we aim to capture the emerging budget smartphone market of the country by offering latest technology at affordable pricing.
– Mr. Jerold Pereira, CEO, Videocon Mobile Phones
Videocon is likewise packaging many applications and games with the Infinitum Z50 Quad, for example, Opera Mini, Email, V-secure, V-Safe, Hungama, Fun Zone, GT Racing 2, Modern Combat 4. The device doesn’t appear to be any energizing to us as better device from well-known brands are accessible at comparable or significantly lower costs.