Xiaomi is well Known for its quality and its affordable built hardware devices to the innovation showcase. At the point when releasing the Mi 4 in India, it received undesirable feedback that it had somewhat overpriced the smartphone. This was trailed by flash sales of the smartphone which goes out of stock in some hours rather than seconds. Xiaomi appears to be pointed out the mistake what it done in pricing and has at last chosen to slash the cost of the smartphone. The Mi 4 will now available for Rs 17,999 (16GB variant) and Rs 21,999 (64GB variant) rather than the prior Rs 19,999 (16GB variant) and Rs 23,999 (64GB variant).
Its intense rival, the OnePlus One retails for Rs 18,999 and Rs 21,999 for the 16GB and 64GB internal storage variants respectively. It furthermore offers 4G LTE capability which the Mi 4 doesn’t have. The two are nearly paired regarding specifications and the slashed cost of smartphone has additionally acquired them at standard terms of estimating to mess up the purchasers for decision.
Xiaomi Mi 4 specifications
- Display: 5.0-inch IPS LCD, 1920 x 1080 pixels, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat based MIUI 6.0
- Processor: Qualcomm MSM8974AC Snapdragon 801 SoC, 2.5 GHz quad-core CPU
- GPU: Adreno 330
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 16GB/64GB internal capacity, non-expandable storage
- Camera: 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 8-megapixel front camera
- Connectivity: 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, GPS with GLONASS, microUSB 2.0 and FM Radio
- Battery: 3080mAh
- Color: White
- Price: 16GB-Rs 17,999 and 64GB-Rs 21,999
The smartphone has as of now been made accessible for open sales in the nation. The reduced cost makes it the least expensive smartphone in the nation carrying a Snapdragon 801 on-board.