Xolo has authentically declared the latest smartphone in its Q series, the Xolo Q1020. Dissimilar to any of the contending devices in its price value range, the Xolo Q1020 features an extraordinary design with a wooden frame around its body. The device has a 5-inch HD IPS LCD protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3, 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek 6582 processor, 1GB RAM, and 8GB of internal storage.
It is furnished with a 13-megapixel essential back camera (Sony Exmor RS Sensor) with auto-focus, LED flash, and 1080p video recording. The 2-megapixel auxiliary front-confronting camera can be utilized for cool selfies and video calls. The device is powered by Android 4.4 (Kitkat), dual SIM support and is fueled by a 2,100 mAh battery.
It additionally emphasizes lockscreen gesture and HotKnot file transfer technology. The device upholds all the standard connectivity peculiarities like 3G HSPA, Bluetooth v4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, microUSB v2.0 port, and GLONASS A-GPS. The Xolo Q1020, which is evaluated at Rs. 11,499, comes in white and black colours.
Xolo Q1020 Specifications
- Display: 5-inch IPS LCD display, HD (1280 x 720 pixels) resolution, 294 ppi
- operating system: Android 4.4 (Kitkat)
- Chipser: 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek 6582 processor and 1GB of RAM
- Storage: 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB
- Primary camera: 13MP auto focus rear camera with LED Flash, 1080p Full HD video recording
- Secondary camera: 2MP front-facing camera
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM (with dual standby), 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, A-GPS, FM Radio, and 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 2,100 mAh
Prior, the thought of a wooden material was introduced and gets success by Motorola Moto X, and after that it was grasped by Oneplus for the One and by Xiaomi for the Mi 4. Anyhow, not Oneplus or Xiaomi have released genuine devices with wooden material. A portion of the prominent devices in the price value reach incorporate Motorola Moto G (second Gen.), Asus Zenfone 5 A501CG (16GB), Blackberry Z3, HTC Desire 616, and Micromax Canvas Knight A350.