Xolo has released a new smartphone in the entry level segment for Android smartphones; the Xolo One. Don’t mix up it for an Android One device, it is simply a usual Android smartphone. Xolo One actually, runs on Android Kitkat 4.4 and comes outfitted with a 1.3GHz quad-core processor from MediaTek clocked at an unassuming 1.3GHz. The most alluring thing about this smartphone is that, Xolo is as of now guaranteeing an Android 5.0 Lollipop update later on.
The Xolo One accompanies a 5-megapixel fixed focus Camera with a LED flash and 1080p video recording. The front-confronting VGA cam is perfect with carriers video calls, dissimilar to numerous smartphones nowadays. Internal storage capacity remains at 8GB alongside a microSD space for capacity extension. It is fueled by a 1700mAh battery and accompanies ordinary group of connectivity features like dual SIM card slot (3G + 2G), Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, and A-GPS. The back cover of the Xolo One features an faux-leather finish with a stitched look, much the same as the Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 and the Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
Xolo One Specifications
- Display: 4.5-inch IPS LCD display with FWVGA (854 x 480 pixels) resolution, 218 ppi, OGS, capacitive multitouch
- Chip: 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582M, Mali-400MP2 GPU, and 1GB of RAM
- Memory: 8GB internal storage, microSD card slot (up to 32GB)
- Operating system: Android 4.4.2 KitKat operating system (upgradeable to Android 5.0 Lollipop)
- Camera: 5-megapixel primary camera, fixed-focus, LED flash, 1080p video recording, VGA secondary camera, operator video calling
- Network: Dual-SIM (3G + 2G), 21Mbps HSDPA, and 5.76Mbps HSUPA
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0, A-GPS, microUSB v2.0 port
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, and Proximity sensor
- Battery: 1700 mAh battery, 128 x 64.3 x 9.3 mm
Evaluated at Rs. 6,499, the Xolo One doesn’t appear to be superior to the current era Android One smartphones. It passes up a major opportunity for a auto-focus camera and the front-confronting cam has a lower resolution in correlation to its rivals out there in the business. Despite the fact that Xolo has guaranteed Android 5.0 Lollipop update, individuals would want to get it straight from Google rather from Xolo, particularly when they have an alternative to pick.