ZTE has today released the Grand S II in India. The smartphone, which was declared at CES this year, is estimated at Rs 13,999, and will be solely accessible on Amazon India.
The extent that specifications are concerned, the Grand S II parades a 5.5-inch full HD 1080p display and is controlled by a 2.2GHz Snapdragon 800 quad-core processor combined with 2GB of RAM. Additionally integrated with 16GB of internal storage that can be further stretched up to 32GB utilizing a microSD card.
The smartphone likewise emphasizes a 13-megapixel primary back camera with LED flash, 5-megapixel front-confronting camera, and a 2,500mAh battery. connectivity choices incorporate LTE support, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and is powered by dated Android 4.2 Jelly Bean.
At this value point, the ZTE Grand S II will confront some rival from the Xiaomi Redmi Note, which goes on live sales tomorrow and is additionally less expensive. It will likewise be up competing with the Alcatel Onetouch Flash among others.
ZTE Grand S II specifications
- Display: 5.5-inch full HD 1080p display
- Processor: 2.2GHz Snapdragon 800 quad-core processor
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 16GB internal storage, MicroSD supports up to 32GB
- Rear Camera: 13-megapixel
- Front Camera: 5-megapixel
- Connectivity: LTE support, Wi-Fi, Bluetoot
- Battery: 2,500mAh
- OS: 4.2 Android Jelly Bean
- Price: Rs 13,999