LG has already released few variants of its flagship smartphone LG G3. Furthermore now the company has officially launched yet an another new variant of the handset. The LG G3 A will be a mini version of the G3 and it will be at first dispatched in South Korea through SK Telecom.
LG G3A Specifications
- 5.2-inch 1080p display
- 2.3GHz Snapdragon 800 processor
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB of storage with microSD support
- 13MP primary back camera with laser autofocus
- 2.1MP secondary front shooter camera
- Android 4.4 KitKat (KnockOn, Knock Code and “smart” keyboard are there)
- 2,610mAh removable battery
- metallic-backed design
- Available in white and titanium colors
There is no news whether it will be available on other market areas.