Micromax today launched the Canvas Sliver 5 in the India for Rs. 17,999. Micromax is claiming that it is the most slender and lightest smartphone ever built by it. The smartphone has a thickness of only 5.1mm from end to end and weighs only 97 grams. It is built by aircraft grade aluminum frame. Micromax has focused vigorously on the built quality of the smartphone and has picked in for an array of mid-range specifications.
The Canvas Sliver 5 is a 4G LTE capable smartphone and comes with a 4.8-inch HD AMOLED display. The Canvas Sliver 5 boots Android 5.0.2 Lollipop and accompanies a 64-bit Snapdragon 410 processor, 2GB RAM, 16GB onboard storage, however it doesn’t have microSD card slot. the device sports a 8-megapixel primary back camera and a 5-megapixel secondary front selfie camera. The device is 4G LTE network capable and packs a 2,000 mAh battery. Micromax also announced on site after sales comfortable care services under which Micromax will pick up your device for service if there’s any issue in it and will deliver within 7 days. It will be accessible in black and golden colours.
Micromax Canvas Sliver 5 specifications:
- Display: 4.8-inch AMOLED display, 1280 x 720 pixels resolution and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- OS: Android 5.0.2 Lollipop
- Processor: 64-bit Snapdragon 410 chipset, 1.2GHz quad-core processor:
- GPU: Adreno 306
- RAM: 2GB DDR3
- Storage: 16GB internal storage, no microSD card slot
- Primary camera: 8-megapixel rear-facing camera, Sony IMX219 sensor, autofocus, LED flash, 1080p video recording and Blue Glass filter
- Secondary camera: 5-megapixel front-facing camera
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- SIM: Single SIM
- Battery: 2,000 mAh
- Price: Rs 17,999 ($280 approx)
Are you interested in Micromax canvas Sliver 5. A better built quality and slim smartphone? Tell us your comments on the Canvas Sliver 5. Would you purchase it?